Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Basketball, Basketball & MORE BASKETBALL!!

Tanner's biggest fans!!
Some other members of Tanner's fan club!

The star himself! (I know, the kid won't smile in pictures???)


The Action.



Tanner with his good friend/teammate Hayden.





More Action.





At any given week from November to January, you could find the Markhams at a school basketball game at least 2 times a week, and sometimes up to 4 times a week. It was a good time. We enjoyed watching and Tanner had a lot of fun playing. He's learned a lot and has become good friends with the kids on his team.
It was fun having the Warnicks come to a few games and a real treat to have Grandpa and Grandma in town for the tournament. Tanner's a pretty lucky guy :)


12 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Cool. He looks so old in those pictures. How fun to have Mom and Dad visit too.

JUST ME, THE MOM said...

Cute photos! I miss all those days at the kids various sporting events. SOMEDAY - i MAY have grandkids . . . (waiting impatiently:)

kelsey said...

Go Tanner! Hes such the athlete/brain. It must be a peck thing. HA. I'm excited to see you in NYC!

kelsey said...

You better believe I'm serious about NY. I bought my ticket yesterday.

Angela, Aaron & Everest said...

HAHA!!greg looks like he's about 18 years old in that top picture!!

Angela, Aaron & Everest said...

That was aaron bytheway

Deb said...

I need your e-mail address..but I know I can get you here! Today is Alpine Elem.'s Valentine Dance..without Tanner and Denver!! Girls must really be upset about that!! Deb

brittanimae said...

Nice job on the photos--I think sports photos are the worst to take! I had no idea Tanner was such a star!

KATE said...

How fun! We love kid sporting events! I can't believe how big ty is! Holy cow!!

Grandma Shauna said...

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR BLOG -- I HAVE NOTHING NEW TO LOOK AT :)

Cassie's Corner said...

Hey Alison! I emailed you this quiz for school and I was wondering if ya got it! If so can you email it to me soon thanks!

Angela, Aaron & Everest said...

Hmmm. Seems like February 3rd was an awfully long time ago... We want new post! We want new post!
-Aaron