Thursday, April 10, 2008

ABC Tag

My sister Nicole "ABC" tagged me- so here goes..

A.ATTACHED OR SINGLE?
Attached to Greg
B.BEST FRIEND?
Natalie, Nicole, My Mom, Greg and Tanner
C.CAKE OR PIE?
Cake for sure.
D. DAY OF CHOICE?
Saturday
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS?
My purse and everything in it.
F. FAVORITE COLORS?
Green.
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS?
They taste the same to me...
H. HOMETOWN?
Salt Lake City, UT
I. INDULGENCE?
Exercise.
JANUARY OR JULY?
July...Especially July nights in UT. You can't beat em.
K. KIDS?
A son and another on the way..
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT?
Family, Friends and Church
M. MARRIAGE DATE?
Nov. 11, 2006
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
2 sisters, 2 brothers, 2 sis in laws, 3 bro in laws
O. ORANGES OR APPLES?
I like both but I'd likely choose a crisp green apple over and orange.
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS?
I'm scared of the dark and I hate scary movies.
Q. QUOTE?
"The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what we want most for what we want at the moment"
R. REASONS TO SMILE?
Greg and Tanner make me laugh.
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN?
Neither...I've never been into super heroes.
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE-
people I chose to tag down below
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME?
I love cinnamon bears.
V. VEGETABLES?
Salads..especially the Explosion Salad from Chili's
W. WORST HABIT?
Not picking up after myself.
X XRAY OR ULTRASOUND?
Ultrasound.
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Sandwich with chips/fries or Mexican Food.
Z. ZODIAC SIGN?
Leo.

5 PEOPLE YOU'RE GOING TO TAG? Kate Alger, Kelsey Peck, Ginger Palmer, Val Clawson & Katie Harward.

1 comments:

KATE said...

Love your list! Great stuff on there!! Thanks for the tag!!