Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gross!!!

Now that doesn't look right, does it? Yes, these are my morbid feet. I know, my scar from my melenoma is gross too, but check out my ankles! Wait a minute, I don't have any ankles...Last I checked only the boney part of your ankle was supposed to stick out...
Oh the joys of pregnancy!!
I have a doctors appt tomorrow so hopefully we're making progress and I'll have this little guy before too long. We are ready whenever he is!!! If he knew how excited we were to meet him and how much he'll be loved, he would've come already!!

4 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

That's funny. Us Hooper's are known for our skinny little ankles, but sorry to say those are definitely filled with water. I hope he comes soon too. I'm just waiting for phone calls and pictures.

Chandler and Angie said...

At least your toenails are painted, I can't even reach mine by that stage! Can't wait for this new little Markham!

natalie said...

I feel your pain. It makes me chlosterphobic just thinking about the swolen ankle problem. I know the days are long and the nights are longer but stick in there.

KATE said...

I LOVE your feet & ankles! woo hoo I just love that part of pregnancy! It will be over soon sweetie! Hang in there!!

*At least you were skinny before & you'll go back to skinny. My ankles are still close to that! hee hee