Friday, April 18, 2008

The Lightweight Champion of the World



Here is our new baby boy! Enjoy these pics. I am going to add a lot more later on. He is sweet sauce and we love him so much! This is the craziest thing I have been a part of. (This is Greg posting.) He has a lot of Hooper and a lot of Markham in him, but we are relieved he doesn't look purple anymore. I thought we were having a baby, and then a little purple man came out. Right when he came out his hand was up along the side of his face and shoulder. I instantly thought he was trying to 'brush his shoulder off' like Kobe Bryant does sometimes in games, or like Jay-Z sings about. "If you're feeling like a pimp Tyson, go and brush your shoulders off."
He is so awesome. I am holding him right now as I blog and I am just thinking about how I have added a new person to my all-star list. You made the cut Tyson Gregory. You are a huge blessing and we are so stoked to have you. We would have been more excited if you would've come sooner, but we know your old man is a procrastinator too. We'll just have to nurture that right out of you, so surfing lessons this summer bud. No time to waste.

2 comments:

KATE said...

I'm glad he's not purple anymore either! It's funny how different they can look when they first come out!
he's gorgeous & I just can't wait to love him up!!
Congrats again!!

Wendy said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to hold him. Love ya