Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Natalie and Nicole!!!!

Today is Natalie and Nicole's 30th birthday! I am soooo glad that they were born into the Hooper Family! I JUST LOVE MY SISTERS!!! They are my best friends and I can't imagine life without either of them. (When I was younger you would have never heard me say that!)
People always ask me if it's hard being so close in age to twin sisters but most the time I feel more like we're triplets. They're soo good to always include me in everything. It's just always been that way. They, and my mom, would'nt have it any other way.
Another thing people always ask me, kinda funny, is which sister I like better???? Isn't that a funny thing to ask? My response is "I could never like either one of them more than the other, they're both two totally different people and I appreciate different things about both of them and get along with both of them the same." People also ask me who I'm most like out of the two of them and my response to that is "I'm kinda a little mix of both."
Anyway, here's to Natalie and Nicole! I appreciate your love, friendship, support and example :)

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

What a sweet post. You're next. The big 30 is coming your way. I too feel like we're triplets. You know the ending of that story though....you were just running a little too late. LOL! Thanks for the post. Love ya!
Nicole
P.S. We know who your favorite really is though.....right?

natalie said...

Hey Alyson thank you so much! I too feel just like Nicole. All of these nice post today are going to get me all emotional ( you'd think I was prego). I definately think you are a mix of both. Now where you got the exercise addiction, who in the crap knows. Love you!