Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tanner Watching Conference


Tanner is such a good sport to watch all sessions of conference and not complain about it! I gotta tell ya though, it's funny, after the second Saturday session he asked, "Mom, are any of the sessions different or is it the same everytime? Will the talks and speakers be different tomorrow?" So basically, until I clarified, he thought he had watched the same session twice yesterday. LOL! I guess I could've thought the same thing when I was his age..
Funny, funny, Tanner!!!

4 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

What a great sport. That means alot and shows alot about who he is. I have a hard time sitting through it so great job Tanner!

Reeses Pieces said...

Bye the way Tanner nice sweatshirt. Go Memphis! Take it to the end.

natalie said...

Tanner I am so impressed. So you should blog me and let me know what you learned and who was your favorite speaker! Love Natalie

KATE said...

Is it bad of me to admit that I watch Conference like that too sometimes!?