Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thank Heaven for Mothers!

As Greg pointed out..."When you're a baby your mom takes care of you and then when you have a baby she takes care of you again." Isn't that the truth! My mom and mother-in-law have made this week so easy on me. They've been cooking, cleaning, entertaining Tanner, laundry, bringing lunch, grocery shopping...you name it, they've been doing it!
I just wanted to say thank you to them for all their love and support! Tanner and Ty are lucky to have such awesome Grandmas!

4 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

What a nice thing to say. I wish I could be there helping with some of those things. Thanks goodness for Mothers!

Grandma Shauna said...

It was a fun week helping You and the family. I also enjoyed hanging out with Susan (Grandma Markham). It was nice having her stay at our home ~~ I'll miss her company this week. I'll be praying that Tyson sleeps better tonight.

Love, Mom

angie said...

Your little one is SO CUTE!! I am so happy for your cute little family.

KATE said...

How sweet!! what awesome Grandmas!!

~um, where do I sign up for that program? hee hee!!