Thursday, April 10, 2008

David Everest Hooper is finally here!!!!!!

He's finally here!!!!! Our nephew, David Everest Hooper, was born this evening. He shares a birthday with his Aunt Natalie and Nicole. He weighed 7 lbs. 9oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. From what I can tell he has his moms nose and his dads lips. We are so excited for Aaron and Angela.
Now little Ty needs to come so Everest can have a buddy! You think if I sit and stare at this picture long enough it'll put me into labor? LOL!!

2 comments:

Grandma Shauna said...

I can hardly wait until Everest's cousin "Ty" makes it here either. I will be glad to have both grandsons here safe and sound. Just don't have him tonight -- I'm sort of tired.

Love, Mom

KATE said...

How cute!! Everest is such an awesome name! Haven't heard it!! How great that Everest & Ty will be SO close!! yay!! Come out & play little Ty!!