Sunday, April 6, 2008

Girls night out with The Biggerstaffs

Last night my mom and I went to dinner with the Biggerstaffs at Thanksgiving Point. It was a dinner/shower. We had such a good time! Our family just loves the Biggerstaff family. We have so much in common and always have a great time with eachother! It was fun swapping labor stories and catching up.
As you can see everyone treated little Tyson very nicely! Everything was darling!!!! This little guy is going to be the best dressed kid ever. Thanks you guys :)
"Come on Ty, time to come out!!!"

5 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

Cute. I wish I could have been there. I agree, "Ty...it's time to come out."

natalie said...

Of course, the Biggerstaff's gave you such great stuff. Ty will look so handsome. I miss the Biggerstaffs and the fun we have together!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

thanks for going to dinner that was so much fun and we feel the same way about your fam...im so excited for you. You are a great mom and such a sweet person, and a great example to me.....good luck on little Ty. HOpe he comes real soon....

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

Holy Crap! It's almost time! You're like a ticking time bomb! I'm sure excited for you! You'll have to have someone post for you the second he gets here! Hope it's soon!

KATE said...

I can't wait to see this little guy all dressed up in all the cute stuff you've gotten!!